Ede & Roxie UK. Church Road, Chelmsford, CM3 3EG
1. While we do our very best to ship orders the same day or the following working day, we are unfortunately unable to guarantee that orders will arrive the following working day. We use a standard 2-3 day service as standard, but unfortunately delays do sometimes occur of which we cannot be held responsible.
2. After 21 days, if your good have not been delivered, pleased contact us immediately and we will process a full refund, or you can choose alternative goods to the value from the online store. Please be aware that as part of this process we do contact the delivery agent to obtain delivery information and to verify the delivery status.
3. Goods must be signed for upon delivery, if any of the goods have been damaged or not included in the delivery, these must be reported to us within 24 hours.
4. Ede & Roxie only offer delivery standard delivery to UK mainland destinations, although we would like to ensure that you get our product, please contact us and we can see if we can arrange delivery to your location.
5. Unfortunately Ede and Roxie and not able to accept liability for any consequential loss caused by damaged or faulty items, delay in dispatch or delays by carriers. Ede & Roxie cannot accept responsibility contractors or additional charges incurred due to a delivery failing to reach its intended destination on time, we would advise that you do not make any arrangements prior to receiving your goods.
1. We provide a standard returns period of 30 days, providing you peace of mind when ordering. If you wish to cancel your order within 30 days of receipt of your products please contact us either by telephone 01245 806406 or by email:email@example.com, please do this prior to returning your products so we are able to allocated them.
2. For foods, treatments, grooming care and supplements we are not able to be returned if they are opened or used due to contamination issues, unless you believe the product to be faulty.
3. Ede & Roxie does not accept responsibility for goods returned, but which are not received, unless proof of delivery to us or receipt by the delivery company is supplied.
4. Any return of goods to Ede & Roxie after the 30 day period will be at the discretion of the company.
5. This refund policy does not affect your statutory rights.
The total price payable for the goods will be stipulated at the time when you place your order.
From time to time, we make adjustments to the prices, if due to an error or omission the price published for the goods is incorrect, we will inform you of the correct price and give you the opportunity to cancel the order at no cost.
All prices on our website are inclusive of VAT but exclusive of delivery charges which will be payable as indicated at the time of placing your order.
1. Firstly, we really hope you do not have any reason to complain, however if you are not satisfied with the service or products we have supplied, please contact us as soon as possible. Either by telephone on: 01245 806406 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
2. If we have failed to rectify an outstanding issue, you can raise this to a formal complaint by writing to us our holding company: Ede & Roxie, Church Road, Chelmsford, Essex, CM3 3EG
General Terms & Conditions
1. Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.