The body of knowledge from the research of Dr. Manzanares is fundamental to equip reflexologists and educators with scientific principles based on contemporary research. Dr. Manzanares’ contributions as a pioneer in reflexology research are invaluable to the field of medicine and natural healthcare and elevate the profession of reflexology as a science.
Educators are encouraged to personally train in the Manzanares Method™ to be in-the-know of this cutting edge research. Leaders and teachers can then better inform reflexology students of the availability of evidence-based continuing education and state-of-the-art research in reflexology. Thank you for referring your students and others to this website to obtain information to advance their education.
Dr. Manzanares is the developer of this method of reflexology (MMR) in the U.S. Only authorized instructors* of The Manzanares Method of Reflexology may advertise, promote or indicate in any way that they teach a curriculum in The Manzanares Method™ of Reflexology. All materials and intellectual property are copyright protected.
Download a pdf of Practitioner Guidelines for Promotion and Advertising.
Students trained in the Manzanares Method are encouraged to promote your continuing education (CE) status. Confidently acknowledge your commitment to training in the Manzanares Method™ of Reflexology to your clients, peers, students and community. This opportunity has never before been available to establish yourself professionally as a 'science-based reflexologist'.
The following copyright guidelines apply in personal promotion of your training in this method. This applies to all usage via internet, print or media.
Continuing Education in the Manzanares Method™of Reflexology
References to CE training must state the person's current status of specific hours completed in the Manzanares Method™ of Reflexology course of training. This acknowledges the individual's achievement, current level of education with Dr. Manzanares and informs those who are seeking practitioners trained in the Manzanares Method™ .
Effective Jan. 2008, the following two statements are approved for use by all students (new and prior to 2008) of the Manzanares Method of Reflexology, depending on the CE hours attained:
1. Statement for use after completion of one class up to 5 classes:
[Practitioner] has acquired Continuing Education of ___ hours in The Science-Based Manzanares Method™ of Reflexology course. taught by Dr. Jesus Manzanares, MD. Course training includes instruction in the Manzanares Press and Slide Technique™, Manzanares research principles, reflexology protocols and foot reflexology mapping.
2. Statement for use after completion of 6 classes (practical and written):
"[Practitioner] has accquired Continuing Education of 96 classroom hours to achieve Proficiency Certification in The Science-Based Manzanares Method™ of Reflexology taught by Dr. Jesus Manzanares, MD. Proficiency Certification includes instruction in the Manzanares Press and Slide Technique™, Manzanares research principles, reflexology protocols, foot reflexology mapping and satisfactory practicum and written exam.
What You May Not Say in Reference to Continuing Education in the Manzanares Method™of Reflexology
It is inaccurate to state that one is 'certified' in the Manzanares Method™of Reflexology without the clarification of Proficiency Certification which signifies a skills level in Dr. Manzanares' course. Future training to provide advanced certification beyon Proficiency Certification will signify yet another skills level.
The above statements or references to CE training may not be used to imply: endorsement of other educational courses; endorsement of any course content or products; implying that any course taught, developed or promoted contains instruction in the Manzanares Method™ of Reflexology. Dr. Manzanares is the only approved instructor of his method or materials in the United States.
1. Usage of trademark/copyright terms: Manzanares Method™ of Reflexology; Manzanares Press and Slide™ Technique and Manzanares Science-Based Reflexology™ and MMR™ must be referenced exactly as shown.
2. Usage of content or text from books, articles or the website www.ManzanaresMethod.com must adhere to all (c) copyright guidelines. To publish any content, articles, images or quotes from this website in a newsletter, website, blog, social media, video or in print of any kind, requires a written request and approval.
3. If approved for usage, the following applies: All links must remain in the quoted text used; no textual or graphic amendments of any kind are permitted; any links or promotion of personal products, services or classes need to be done separate from the article or text used from this website so that your audience can clearly tell the difference between your text and Dr. Manzanares' intellectual property. Include the following text at the end of all content or images approved to be used from this website:
(c) Copyright 2014 Jesus Manzanares, M.D., The Manzanares MethodTM of Reflexology. www.ManzanaresMethod.com. All rights reserved. Usage granted with permission only.