Delivery information


Cards ordered before 3pm are dispatched same day!



Postage to the UK mainland is via Royal Mail 1st class post. 
• One card is 65p.
• Order two or more cards and postage is free.


All cards are disptached in sturdy board backed packaging. 
Royal Mail deliver 90% of 1st class post on the next working day, the remaining 10% can take up to three working days to arrive.