TigerMill Publishing (www.tigermill.co.uk) registered office: The Cottage, Golden Nook Farm, Forest Road, Sandiway, Northwich, Cheshire CW8 2DZ. Registered in England company registration number 3951230.
Working day means every day of a calendar year apart from weekends, statutory and public holidays.
Us means TigerMill Publishing and you together.
You and Your means the person ordering goods under these Terms & Conditions.
• Upon registering with the TigerMill Publishing (www.tigermill.co.uk) website, you will need to choose a contact email address and password. You are responsible for all sessions and transactions taken under these details. You should keep your password safe and not disclose it to anyone. You should change it immediately if you feel it has been compromised.
• Any contract for purchases made through the website will be with TigerMill Publishing (www.tigermill.co.uk).
• TigerMill Publishing (www.tigermill.co.uk) must receive payment in full for the price of the goods that you order before your order can be accepted, and the contract formed. Once payment has been received TigerMill Publishing (www.tigermill.co.uk) will confirm that your order has been received by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your registration form. TigerMill Publishing (www.tigermill.co.uk) acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us on these terms. Any term sought to be imposed by you in your order will not form part of the contract.
• TigerMill Publishing (www.tigermill.co.uk) is entitled to withdraw from any contract in the case of errors or inaccuracies regarding the goods appearing on our website. If an error or inaccuracy is discovered with regards to the advertised price of the goods that you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible by email. This will be to inform you of the correct price of the goods, and to ask you if you wish to continue with the order at the amended price, or to cancel the order.
• Promotions are subject to change and availability. If you choose to purchase a product from a promotional offer, but do not purchase enough products to qualify for a discount, the product will be charged at the normal price.
• Your purchase of any of our products is on the understanding that delivery is not guaranteed for any specific date or occasion, unless you have purchased 'Guaranteed Next Working Day' delivery at the checkout OR you have contacted us prior to ordering with a date and we have agreed to it.
• Delivery dates are estimates, they are NOT guaranteed delivery dates. Our free delivery option is Royal Mail 1st class post, the majority of items arrive the next working day from dispatch notification. Occasionally an order may take longer if it gets delayed by the Royal Mail, please allow three working days for your item to arrive from dispatch notification. Should you inform us that your item has not arrived we reserve the right to resend the item again, regardless of when you notify us.
• Items ordered over the weekend (including Friday evenings) will be dispatched the next working day.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
• We accept returns for non-personalised products. The buyer is responsible for the return costs of postage, we recommend you use a recorded or tracked delivery service. We are not responsible for the non-arrival of returned items. The product must be returned in its original packaging, unopened and in a resaleble condition.
• We do not accept returns for personalised items due to the personalisation element of the product, unless the item is damaged or defective. Please ensure your personalised message is correct at the time of ordering, we cannot be held responsible for misspellings, punctuation errors etc unless it is our fault.
• If you are ordering goods for delivery outside of the EU, please note that your consignment may be subject to import duties and taxes. Any such charges levied in relation to customs clearance must be paid by you. TigerMill Publishing (www.tigermill.co.uk) has no control over additional charges in relation to customs clearance and therefore recommends that you check with your local customs officials or Post Office for more information regarding import taxes/duties that may be applicable to your online order.
• If the goods TigerMill Publishing (www.tigermill.co.uk) delivers are not what you ordered, damaged, defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, TigerMill Publishing (www.tigermill.co.uk) shall have no liability to you unless you notify us of the problem upon receipt. Please contact Customer Services on 01606 881949 (10:00 – 17:00 GMT, Mon-Fri), alternatively email email@example.com detailing the problem and leaving a contact telephone number.
• If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 15 working days of the date on which they were despatched to you, TigerMill Publishing (www.tigermill.co.uk) shall have no liability to you unless you notify us immediately after the 15th working day. You can contact the Customer Services on 01606 881949 (10:00 – 17:00 GMT, Mon-Fri), alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org detailing the problem and leaving a contact telephone number.
• TigerMill Publishing (www.tigermill.co.uk) will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any problem you notify to TigerMill Publishing (www.tigermill.co.uk) under this condition and TigerMill Publishing (www.tigermill.co.uk) shall have no liability to pay any money to you (compensation) other than to refund to the amount paid by you for the goods in question. Nothing in this contract creates any right which is enforceable by any person who is not a party to the contract.
• All photography, design, text, graphics and the selection or arrangement thereof are the Copyright of their respective copyright holders. None of the aformentioned images, graphics, greeting card covers or designs etc maybe copied, printed, duplicated or copied without the prior written permission of their respective copyright holder.